My baking mojo has been dormant for a while. Trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle obviously means less treats, and less treats means a break from making them! But a family get together is a perfect time to reignite that baking mojo and whip up something exciting. Not only do I get to make something interesting, but with more people being present, it means I get to share, which equates to less consumption and minimal guilt!
- 1 1/2 packets crushed Romany Cream biscuits or any other chocolate biscuits (I used Oreos)
- 60 – 80gr butter, melted
- 500gr smooth creamed cheese
- 300gr chocolate (I used 200gr milk chocolate and 100gr dark chocolate but you can use according to preference)
- 375ml Fresh cream
- 1-2 Tblsp black coffee
- 200gr chocolate
- 100ml cream
- Crush biscuits and combine with melted butter.
- Press mixture into a 20cm spring form pan or deep flan dish. Refrigerate until firmly set.
- Melt chocolate and beat into cream cheese.
- Whip cream and fold into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared case and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Melt together remaining chocolate and cream and pour on top of the cheesecake. Drizzle with white chocolate and allow to chill for 20 minutes.
- Your cheesecake is now ready to devour!